Goals And Objectives
- To build the 0.7 MW Rajgarh mini-hydro facility in the State of Punjab, India.
- To build the 0.5 MW Tibba mini-hydro facility, Punjab, India
- To build the 4 MW solar project in British Columbia
- To acquire a 8 MW small-hydro power plant in northern India.
- To bring additional projects from soft pipeline status (potential/under discussions) into hard pipeline status (under contract)
- To secure a minimum 150 MW pipeline of small/mini-hydro and solar PV projects
- To secure steady funding for P2 Solar’s growth plans, in India and elsewhere globally
- To list the company’s shares on a small-cap senior stock exchange (NASDAQ, TSX)